Duties and Responsibilities
The Health & Safety and Environment Specialist will enhance Electrolux's occupational safety and health performance by assisting the EHS Manager in implementing a world class safety management and culture. The primary focus of the H&SE Specialist will be to ensure compliance to regulations and company requirements whilst improving workplace health and safety and environment, with a particular focus on the machinery directive.
• Minimum 5 years of health and safety related experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Good knowledge of machinery directive;
• Bachelor's degree in Health and Safety or engineering related field;
• Working knowledge of OSHA regulations;
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Proficiency.
• Knowledge of country HSE regulations ISO 45001.
• Italian and English
The main tasks of the HSE Specialist will be:
- machine safety analysis;
- machine conformity verification;
- management of the obligations required by national and EU law;
- regulatory compliance analysis and risk evaluation of machines;
- process of securing of machinery and equipment.
Other main responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of comprehensive safety and health management systems and processes;
- Development and facilitation of EH&S training;
- Support day-to-day activities and collaborate with the plant management team on regulatory EH&S requirements and their application within our plant and processes;
- Perform observations, compliance audits and implementation of corrective actions;
- Participate in incident investigations through root cause analysis, including development and implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
Conduct regulatory compliance audits to ensure effective implementation of health and safety programs to regulatory and company requirements.
Other duties and responsibilities, as required.
Categoria Professionale: Ingegneria Impiantistica
Settore: INDUSTRIA METALMECCANICA
Città: Santa Lucia Di Piave (Treviso)
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Full Time